Gateway to the Oregon Tinnitus & Hyperacusis
The Oregon Tinnitus & Hyperacusis online store offers multiple products to choose from. Preview & download SoothEar™ files for immediate help with tinnutus, download and listen to Dr. Marsha Johnson's audio lectures to learn more about tinnitus & hyperacusis.
See below for additional information about working with MP3 files.
Actual recordings of pleasant natural sounds have been enhanced through sophisticated digital manipulation to create specific "sound families" that are particularly effective.
SoothEars™ is designed to be used as an additional comfort option for those who suffer from tinnitus and hyperacusis. It is not part of a clinical therapy program. It is easy to listen to the samples and select the programs that best suit your needs.
You can read more about SoothEars™ here.
Preview and download MP3 sound files
Audio Lectures (coming soon)
Dr. Marsha Johnson, Audiologist, will soon have a series of Audio eLectures for your use! These downloadable files will be full of helpful and current information and advice about many different aspects of tinnitus and hyperacusis. eLectures soon to arrive will include:
- First Steps: What to do when you have developed tinnitus
- Improving Tinnitus-induced Insomnia: Sleep Hygiene
- How the Ear Works: Most Common Theories of Tinnitus Mechanism
- Current Treatment Options: Exploring Realistic Choices
Print this page
Our digital music downloads are available in MP3 format - the most widely compatible music file format supported by most media player applications, hand-held music devices, and some CD and DVD players.
- MP3 files play on most operating systems – Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- MP3 files play on almost all media players for Windows, Macintosh and Linux. They work on Windows Media™ Player, iTunes® and many more.
- MP3 files play on almost all portable devices, including Apple iPod® and Microsoft Zune™
Additional Information on MP3 files: